How to land a job in 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Using my 10 years experience as a recruiter and coach, I've created this workshop to help you:
- Reflect on the job/career that's right for you
- Learn how to job search in these uncertain times
- Stand out in your applications and inteviews.
You’ll learn how to:
- Create the perfect vision for your career
- Sell yourself on paper: CVs, cover letters and LinkedIn
- Find the right jobs for you
- Sell yourself in person: interview success.
You'll get a pack of resources to use during your job search – we also use breakout rooms so that you network with others in a similar situation to yourself.
Job searching can be a lonely task, so these workshops have really helped our clients connect with others and get dedicated advice for every stage of their job search!
Who is this for: Anyone who is job searching OR considering their career options. There are two sessions available:
- A session at 1pm for students and graduates looking for their first job
- A session at 6pm for all experienced and senior professionals.
Please select your ticket below. Looking forward to seeing you there! If you have any questions, please get in touch.
Testimonials from past talks:
“The presentation was phenomenal and the 1-to-1 rooms made it very interactive and fun."
"Thanks so much for the talk Rory, really appreciated it! I especially liked the emphasis on self-reflection, something I hadn’t considered before."
“The most helpful takeaway for me was that my CV/cover letter must explicitly state my vision for my career.”
“I learnt about which industries are growing, and which would suit me best, which I will use in my job search moving forwards”
"As a recent graduate who doesn't know what he wants to do, you have given me some great ideas on where to start my job search!"
"I enjoyed the breakout sessions - it's good to be open with a stranger when talking about your interests rather than friends and family members to get another perspective."Our group workshops have been a great breakthrough.
- Students and Graduates: 1pm£30£300£0
- Experienced Professionals: 6pm£30£300£0