How to land a job in 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
This workshop is backed up by 10 years experience in recruitment and career coaching.
What will you learn?
- Create the perfect vision for your career
- Find the right jobs for YOU
- Sell yourself on paper: CVs, cover letters and LinkedIn
- Sell yourself in person: interview success.
What do you get?
- Career Coaching services condensed to give you as much help as possible
- Breakout room sessions to network with other job searchers
- A pack of resources to use during your job search.
Job searching can be a lonely task, so these workshops have really helped our clients connect with others.
Who is this for: Anyone who is job searching OR considering their career options. There are two sessions available:
- A session at 1pm for graduates and young professionals under 25.
- A session at 6pm for all experienced and senior professionals.
Select your ticket below. Looking forward to seeing you there! If you have any questions, please get in touch.
“The presentation was phenomenal and the 1-to-1 rooms made it very interactive and fun."
"Thanks so much for the talk Rory, really appreciated it! I especially liked the emphasis on self-reflection, something I hadn’t considered before."
“The most helpful takeaway for me was that my CV/cover letter must explicitly state my vision for my career.”
“I learnt about which industries are growing, and which would suit me best, which I will use in my job search moving forwards”
"As a recent graduate who doesn't know what he wants to do, you have given me some great ideas on where to start my job search!"
"I enjoyed the breakout sessions - it's good to be open with a stranger when talking about your interests rather than friends and family members to get another perspective."Our group workshops have been a great breakthrough.
- Students and Graduates: 1pm£40£400£0
- Experienced Professionals: 6pm£40£400£0